lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Install Problems: install.php tries to "save" or "open"

  • From: "Bob Sienkiewicz" <bob.sienkiewicz AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Install Problems: install.php tries to "save" or "open"
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 13:24:16 -0500

Following up on this, I wanted to provide more detail.  At the point where the installation fails, the MySQL tables for the database are all created.  This indicates to me that "step 2" of the install is initiating.  However, the tables are empty, and " install.php" at "step 2" never completely loads.

I have turned on the debug options in the "wp-config.php" file.  When I check the "lyceum_error_log" it is empty.  When I check the "lyceum_query_log" file I find this:

  SELECT option_name, option_value FROM options WHERE blog = 'NULL' AND autoload =
 'yes'

Just editing "install.php" it looks like the script is failing at the point where it tries to execute the function "populate_system_options();

Can anyone point me in the right direction to solve this?  If not, I'll have to abandon Lyceum and move on to some other solution for my project, and I'd really love to stick with a Wordpress-based solution.

Thank you,

Bob Sienkiewicz