lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 14

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: anton AT zuiker.com
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 14
  • Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 21:44:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006, Anton Zuiker wrote:

1. A StoryBlogging weblog to share news about the project. At the moment, I have a Textdrive blog at storyblogging.org/index.php, but I want to replace that with a WP blog. 2. A Lyceum install to give anyone the ability to create a blog.

I installed Lyceum in storyblogging.org/blogs/lyceum, but need to configure my .htaccess for it to work. (I've tried Scot's suggested code, but that's not working.)

So my question: should I start over and reinstall Lyceum in the root (public_html) and use the default blog setting? Or should I install WP in the root and still make use of the current install of Lyceum. If so, could you recommend the code for the .htaccess?

anton, you can put wordpress in / and lyceum in /blogs quite easily. lyceum will generate its own appropriate .htaccess file

John
----
aim/yim/msn/jabber.org: johnjosephbachir
713.494.2704
irc://irc.freenode.net/lyceum
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/
http://blog.johnjosephbachir.org/