lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Cross blog keyword or catagory indexing in Lyceum?

  • From: Sam Shogren <swshogren AT comcast.net>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Cross blog keyword or catagory indexing in Lyceum?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:19:52 -0700

I don't know if this is a bug or not. In the blogs I am establishing ( I create the original content and allow comments) I am struggling with categorizing the blog contents. Each blog documents certain activities around the world in my area of specialty and is divided by geographic region.

Problem: Can Lyceum index to keywords across a series of blogs creating an index of the larger whole??

I thought I saw that it could, but now can't find if Lyceum does this or not... I would like my users to be able to search across all the blogs for content using key words (categories).

Can I do this? and if so how??

The site looks something like: sitename.org/news (renaming the lyceum folder to news for a more specific url driven by the content)... each blog is: sitename.org/news/europe or sitename,org/news/australia.

Thanks for any and all help!
begin:vcard
fn:Sam Shogren
n:Shogren;Sam
org:Shogren Heritage, Museum & Cultural Consulting
adr:;;15410 NW Oak Hills Drive;Beaverton;OR;97006;USA
email;internet:swshogren AT comcast.net
title:Principal
tel;work:503-504-0770
tel;fax:503-466-0407