lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Installed now what?

  • From: Jameson Lopp <fusion AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: Doug Start <Startd AT ghaps.org>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Installed now what?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 08:07:49 -0400

My first guess would be that you have blog subdomains enabled in lyceum but do not have a wildcard DNS entry on your server thus it doesn't know how to handle the requests. My second guess would be that it is a mod_rewrite problem. If my first guess is wrong can you send a link to the site where you have installed lyceum?

- Jameson

Doug Start wrote:
I have lyceum installed and I am able to login as admin and can create a blog as
different users, but the only place I can get to is the profile screen. I cannot get
to the dashboard. Each user can update their profile, but when they click on their
name at the top by "my account" then a page cannot be displayed pops up.
Entries are being made in the database and folders being created under blogs, but no
way to access the blog. Can anyone help?