lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Installed now what?

  • From: "Doug Start" <Startd AT ghaps.org>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Installed now what?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 07:22:27 -0400

I have lyceum installed and I am able to login as admin and can create a blog
as different users, but the only place I can get to is the profile screen. I
cannot get to the dashboard. Each user can update their profile, but when
they click on their name at the top by "my account" then a page cannot be
displayed pops up. Entries are being made in the database and folders being
created under blogs, but no way to access the blog. Can anyone help?