lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum as the whole site?

  • From: "Rick Beckman" <rick.beckman AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum as the whole site?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 15:46:21 -0400

Jameson,
Thanks! I'll look into that. I set up domains, however, without WWW. Accessing it via WWW causes a redirect to the domain without it; I would think this redirect would take place before the additional rules which point to Lyceum blogs, but I may have to try it out when I do get around to testing this.

Thanks again,
Rick