lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Installation Problem (Windows XP)

  • From: "Ankur Jain" <ankurj AT gmail.com>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] Lyceum Installation Problem (Windows XP)
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:03:16 +0530

Hi

I am trying to install lyceum on my windows xp system. I unzipped the directory into my DocumentRoot and made the following changes:

wp-config.php

DB_NAME,DB_USER,DB_PASSWORD,DB_HOST
WEBROOT = /lyceum/src/lyceum

private.php

define('PRIVATE_REL_PATH', './');

I started the installation ( 127.0.0.1/lyceum/src/lyceum/wp-install.php.

Installation was completed successfully and link to login and system settings page were displayed. But I get a 404 error on accessing those pages. I checked for Apache Config - mod_rewrite module is enabled.

Could someone guide me?

The Directory hierarchy is :

DocumentRoot/lyceum
                      +----------dev