lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] tested user email

  • From: "michele" <webmaster AT abs-gallery.com>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] tested user email
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:52:17 -0600

wellm,
that really answers all my questions unfortunately -
I am unable to do all these things, because I do not know how to configure things on the server.

That leaves me no choice but to return back to start using WPMU, where at least the basic features are working without that I need to tapp my way through a totally unknown territory or have to configure manually things on the server for functions that would be understood to work without a probleme.

I am so sorry about this - really, really wanted to use lyceum - but I am not in a position to experiment any further, just to get blak pages, after re-install and re-install and re-install, just to get the basic working again.
I thought, having seen some other websites, that seemingly have lyceum working - but I now must assume that these hosts pay a good chunk of money to some programmers, that do all this for them.
I can not afford such.

Thanks for the help in the past.
michele

EMK
VP

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones...

MARSART.ORG

ABS GALLERY INC

Get 20% Off CoffeeCup Web Design Software Use this code when you checkout: 226STS -------------------- www.getcoffeecup.com

Email: mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com

  • [Lyceum-users] tested user email, michele, 07/10/2006