lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] major problem with user login now

  • From: "michele" <webmaster AT abs-gallery.com>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] major problem with user login now
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:14:42 -0600

did the test and registered for a username and blog,
every thing before worked fine, the login page, the registration page etc.
AFTER registering as a new user with an email address from the same domain,
I got the email alright - BUT
now, I no longer can acces he login or the registration page.
The email sent to the user contained the correct info:

Username: feeble

Password: c0db7b3

http://marsart.org/lyceum/login

the admin received the correct email:

New user registration on Mars Art Blogs:

Username: feeble

E-mail: info AT marsart.org

,

but when I went to the login [tried both ways, first from the url in the email, then from the browser window -

I wind up now at a blank  http://marsart.org/lyceum/profile page

obviously even redirected to it from the portal page,  [ http://www.marsart.org/lyceum/portal.php ]     by using the "login" .

Only when I hit "logout" it directed me to the regular login page at least. The register fine from portal.php

* before I did that test email for a new user, the login worked fine, well, I wound up at the login page, although had nobody to login, since there was no user yet.

So, I created 2 test users, the first one is unusable because never got the password email, the send test produced now this major problem, that I get directed,to a empty profile page from both links: the user email link and from the portal page to login.

somethin is now really screwed up.

EMK
VP

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones...

MARSART.ORG

ABS GALLERY INC

Get 20% Off CoffeeCup Web Design Software Use this code when you checkout: 226STS -------------------- www.getcoffeecup.com

Email: mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com

  • [Lyceum-users] major problem with user login now, michele, 07/10/2006