lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] system-administrator

  • From: "michele" <webmaster AT abs-gallery.com>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] system-administrator
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 15:58:21 -0600

well, and I don't really think that one email can screw up all of it:
because now I can not even login to the system settings:
You must be a system-administrator to access this page
so -
that does it -
since again now absolutely nothing is working anymore, I need to delete Lyceum and
concentrate on WPMU :(

Later on, once Lyceum has worked out all these thigs - unfortunately won't be able to switch a ton of users
then anymore, because they all will have their blog urls bookmarked

EMK
VP

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones...

MARSART.ORG

ABS GALLERY INC

Get 20% Off CoffeeCup Web Design Software Use this code when you checkout: 226STS -------------------- www.getcoffeecup.com

Email: mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com

  • [Lyceum-users] system-administrator, michele, 07/10/2006