lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] new user email address/domain

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] new user email address/domain
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:55:36 -0400 (EDT)

i think ashees was trying to cut down some variables in order to figure out the problem with your mailserver and/or client.

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, michele wrote:

Hi Asheesh,
this really does not make sense to me, because ANY new user could be from
anywhere, whatever domain in the world,
to be able to sign up for a blog account -
isn't that the entire purpose of Lyceum, to host blogs for unlimited users.
Well, that also means, most users will have definitely an email address that
is NOT
the same host as us, the actual bloghost

Have not tried your suggestion yet - because I don't get the purpose of this
"same domain" - LOL

EMK
VP

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones...

<http://www.marsart.org/> MARSART.ORG

ABS GALLERY INC

Get 20% Off CoffeeCup Web Design Software Use this code when you checkout:
226STS -------------------- www.getcoffeecup.com

Email: <mailto:mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com> mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com

--
John
----