lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] new user email address/domain

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT asheesh.org>
  • To: michele <webmaster AT abs-gallery.com>
  • Cc: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] new user email address/domain
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:30:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, michele wrote:

Have not tried your suggestion yet - because I don't get the purpose of this
"same domain" - LOL

The mail system on the web server may be configured to work for some domains (e.g., abs-gallery.com if that's the domain it's on) but not for all domains.

I want to rule out mail server problems, and this is one I think might be a problem. Once we know where the problem lies, we can look into fixing it together.

-- Asheesh.

--
... Had this been an actual emergency, we would have fled in terror,
and you would not have been informed.