lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] where to find newbie HELP?

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] where to find newbie HELP?
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 14:20:51 -0400 (EDT)

installing forum software is something i keep meaning to do. I wanted to make common login between forums, wiki, and possibly trac before i set it up though. which is a good way of never getting it done i gues.

marsart sounds great. next weekend i'll have some time to help you with it more. we can make it so there is no /lyceum, just marsart.com, or blogs.marsart.com