lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] users dont get email, mail to admin works

  • From: "michele" <webmaster AT abs-gallery.com>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] users dont get email, mail to admin works
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 12:01:43 -0600

no problem registering a new blog [did one just to be able to see for testing].
I, the admin got the email that new user registered, the username and the email address

But as the "user" [I used a different email address of course] I was able to register, was accepted, but never got
the email with the password.
Went and hit "forgot password", response was properly, that email was sent to the user [showing the blog user name]
and that it was sent to the email address the user has on file.
But am not getting it.
So, can not log in to the newly created blog.

Any suggestions?
Thanx
michele

EMK
VP

where is it written that all our dreams must be small ones...

MARSART.ORG

ABS GALLERY INC

Get 20% Off CoffeeCup Web Design Software Use this code when you checkout: 226STS -------------------- www.getcoffeecup.com

Email: mainoffice AT abs-gallery.com