lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] Mailserver setup

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] Mailserver setup
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 12:51:18 -0400 (EDT)

There is nothing to configure at the Lyceum level. Lyceum usese the php mail() function, so it is a matter of the php configuration. If mail is not getting sent, contact your hosting provider's customer support system. It could also be an issue with the mail getting flagges as spam somewhere along the way (again, not by Lyceum).

John