lyceum-users - Re: [Lyceum-users] mailings not sending

  • From: Michael Gilbert <mcg AT gilbert.org>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-users] mailings not sending
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:32:47 -0700

On Jun 12, 2006, at 11:25 AM, Brady J.Frey wrote:

So sorry. I didn't know about the plugins. I meant adding new users and their blogs.

It SHOULD be emailing new users their passwords as you create them -- have you been able to send an email from that application to yourself successfully in the past?

No, my Lyceum installation has never sent any email, to my knowledge.

Is there email related configuration that is needed? I don't recall any from the instructions about the config file.

-- Michael