lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] problems installing lyceum 0.22

  • From: "Jokin Lacalle Usabiaga" <jlacalle AT ordizia.ikastola.net>
  • To: <lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] problems installing lyceum 0.22
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 19:34:55 +0200

Hello

I am the net administrator of a High School, near San Sebastian (Spain). We´re trying to install Lyceum 0.22 on a server from our intranet. We want to use Lyceum as a multiblog/nultiuser system creating a private blog for each teacher in our school. This is the server configuration:

-          Windows XP-SP2

-          Apache HTTP server 2.0.55

-          PHP 5.1.2

-          MySQL 4.0.26

I download the latest version of Lyceum this monday. When I try to install it, typing http://localhost/src/lyceum/wp-admin/install.php in my browser I get the next message:

must be writable by the webserver”

I don’t understand what it means. What am I doing wrong?. What must I do to fix this problem?

Thank you (Sorry for my bad english ;-) )

Jokin Lacalle Usabiaga

Jakintza ikastola

20240 Ordizia

Gipuzkoa (Spain)