lyceum-users - [Lyceum-users] 404 error

  • From: Derek T <derekt AT mycybernet.net>
  • To: lyceum-users AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-users] 404 error
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 11:36:14 -0500

Hi,

I haven't gotten to checking out the language support yet -- I've got everything working I think, except the very front page of every blog
(eg., www.domain.com/lyceum/2)

has the usual template, the blog header, the menu on the right, etc., but the content area has "Error 404 - Not Found"

From there I can go to the "About" page, archives, the admin/dashboard, create pages, create posts, comments -- everything. But I can't figure out why the front page of the blog is a 404. Is this a mod-rewrite problem? the .htaccess file is created; Not sure what isn't getting set properly, considering every other possible link seems to work.

TIA,

derekt