lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] WpLicense works with Lyceum

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] WpLicense works with Lyceum
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 18:57:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 13 Aug 2007, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

Creative Commons publishes a plugin called WpLicense which lets you choose
a Creative Commons license for the work you publish. I just took a little
bit of time to make sure it works with Lyceum, and it already works with
Lyceum out of the box - no changes required. Super rad!

John and others: What would it take to include this with Lyceum by
default? Let's talk on IRC or email or phone or whatever sometime about
that.

Awesome! Yes we would love to ship it default, hit me up in IRC.

--
John Bachir
http://lyceum.ibiblio.org/