lyceum-dev - [Lyceum-dev] WpLicense works with Lyceum

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Asheesh Laroia <asheesh AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-dev] WpLicense works with Lyceum
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

Creative Commons publishes a plugin called WpLicense which lets you choose a Creative Commons license for the work you publish. I just took a little bit of time to make sure it works with Lyceum, and it already works with Lyceum out of the box - no changes required. Super rad!

I did update it a little, so I'd suggest using the current Subversion trunk until we release a version greater than 0.9RC1. https://cctools.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/cctools/wpLicense/trunk/ is the svn link.

John and others: What would it take to include this with Lyceum by default? Let's talk on IRC or email or phone or whatever sometime about that.

-- Asheesh.

--
I will follow the good side right to the fire, but not into it if I can
help it.