lyceum-dev - [Lyceum-dev] Lyceum 1.0 release candidate

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: John Joseph Bachir <jjb AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Lyceum-dev] Lyceum 1.0 release candidate
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 01:41:52 -0400 (EDT)

Hello folks. Lyceum development has picked up dramatically lately, and we are looking at a 1.0 release in the coming weeks.

The current code is synched with the latest 2.0.x version of WordPress, and has dozens of other fixes and improvements.

Sometime this week I'll be posting a release candidate tarball, but first I'm letting you folks on the dev list know what's coming.

All 1.0 development will be going into this branch:

http://source.ibiblio.org/svn/lyceum/branches/1.0

If anyone has the oportunity to try it out and submit tickets or feedback, that would be great.

Cheers,
John

--
John Bachir