lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] Upgrading WordPress?

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Bryan Thale <bryan.thale AT motorola.com>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] Upgrading WordPress?
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 15:52:55 -0600

Yes, keep us in the loop, and if you have any code that you are able to share, that would be very appreciated.

Speaking of sharing code:

1. What is the procedure for submitting changes back to you guys? Not promising anything, but it pays to be prepared.
2. How much trouble am I making for myself if I start messing with
the functions in template-functions-general.php? Specifically,
adding some functions like "wp_siteadmin()" to optionally return a
link to the current blog's admin page if the user has admin rights
to the blog? Or changing wp_register() so it doesn't wrap the link
with <li></li>?
3. Changing the signature of the wp_* functions to accept params for
<a> tag attibutes? (e.g., id, class, title, etc.)
4. Should such changes be sent to you guys or WP? Or, if I send them
to you will you send them to WP as appropriate?

Thanks,
Bryan

--
Bryan Thale
Motorola Open Source Technologies, Mobile Devices