lyceum-dev - Re: [Lyceum-dev] Upgrading WordPress?

lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Bryan Thale <bryan.thale AT motorola.com>
  • To: lyceum-dev AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Lyceum-dev] Upgrading WordPress?
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 13:26:47 -0600

Do you mean upgrading from WP 2.0.1 to 2.0.5?

Yes, that is what I meant.
Are there features or fixes that you specifically need in later versions of WP? Or are you just yearning for the freshes code?

Actually, I was just wondering about a couple of procedural things like how divergent Lyceum was from WP, how upgrades to WP were handled, and if there might be a particular way of structuring my install so as to better accommodate updates of the base WP code.

BTW-- is Lyceum being used at motorola?

Not yet but give me a couple more weeks. :-)

My group is going to be hosting an internal blogging service using Lyceum as soon as I can get it plugged in to our corporate user authentication framework and get a skin/theme prepared.

Bryan.

--
Bryan Thale
Motorola Open Source Technologies, Mobile Devices