livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] water woes

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] water woes
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 19:44:20 -0600

drought is the normal here so u live with it anyway. right now we're getting the first decent rain of the year, maybe an inch, with actual thunder & hail. now the other growers at our mkt also live with this climate, but most have a little more rain & warmer average nites along the Rio Grande. I try to keep up with http://www.wunderground.com/ . can't do bed work tomorrow for sure but being raised & framed they dry out enough for transplanting in a day or two.