livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Reversing Global Warming, Hunger and Poverty: Supercharging the Global Grassroots

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: herb farmer <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Reversing Global Warming, Hunger and Poverty: Supercharging the Global Grassroots
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 18:56:14 -0700

Scientific evidence?

** Intergovernmental Panel on #Climate Change http://www.ipcc.ch/

#Climate Change 2013: The Physical Science Basis, Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change
http://www.ipcc.ch/report/ar5/wg1/#.UoVe3pTN5lw

Scientific evidence accumulates that global warming is underway & sea levels will rise faster than predicted
http://www.brookings.edu/research/papers/2014/01/impact-climate-change-ferris?cid=Search_Reports_CText-Reports-BBBS2014-HD_36548570419&gclid=CJOSlpbElbwCFStnOgodpgoA5A

Climate change: How do we know? http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence

* Pentagon’s report, 2014 Quadrennial Defense Review, identified impacts of #climate change called “threat multipliers”
http://www.defense.gov/pubs/2014_Quadrennial_Defense_Review.pdf

* Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General, United Nations: Now Is the Time to Act on #Climate Change
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ban-kimoon/now-is-the-time-to-act-on_b_5738574.html

* NASA: Earth Just Experienced the Warmest Six-Month Stretch Ever Recorded #climate
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2014/10/13/nasa_earth_just_experienced_the_warmest_six_month_stretch_ever.html

National Science Foundation: Record California Drought Directly Linked To Climate Change
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2014/09/29/3573288/california-drought-that-all-climate-change/?elq=~~eloqua..type--emailfield..syntax--recipientid~~&elqCampaignId=~~eloqua..type--campaign..campaignid--0..fieldname--id~~

* Key Websites #Climate Change http://climate.nasa.gov/key_websites/

15 Things You Should Know About The New IPCC Report On #Climate Science
http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2013/09/27/2681861/15-things-ipcc-report/

* IPCC 2013: Top 5 scariest findings of #climate change report
http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/09/27/ipcc_2013_top_5_scariest_findings_of_climate_change_report.html

Storm warning: NASA's James Hansen speaks out on #climate change
http://www.santafenewmexican.com/pasatiempo/article_329b54c2-7ad0-11e2-959f-0019bb30f31a.html

Surviving Global Warming, Localized Food & Energy Systems #climate
http://www.i-sis.org.uk/Surviving_Global_Warming.php

* Audit trail: Billionaires in fossil fuel industry secretly backing global warming skeptics
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/exclusive-billionaires-secretly-fund-attacks-on-climate-science-8466312.html

#Climate change and health: on the latest IPCC report
http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2814%2960576-6/fulltext?rss=yes

IPCC report paints bleak picture of war,famine & pestilence: ‘ no one in the world is immune’
http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/climate-change/ipcc-report-paints-bleak-picture-of-war-famine-and-pestilence-climate-change-is-happening-andno-one-in-the-world-is-immune-9224777.html

ANY QUESTIONS Mr. Livreri?

paul, tradingpost@lobo.net
list owner