livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Frank Morton: The Seed of Our Futures

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Frank Morton: The Seed of Our Futures
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 16:02:17 -0600

WOW gotta see this

Frank Morton: The Seed of Our Futures
http://www.mofga.org/Publications/MaineOrganicFarmerGardener/Spring2007/FrankMorton/tabid/705/Default.aspx

Frank Morton has been breeding and experimenting with vegetables for some 25 years. Varieties that grow well under organic cultivation on both coasts are offered in quantities of ½ ounce or more in his Wild Garden Seed catalog from Gathering Together Farm, PO Box 1509, Philomath, OR 97370 (www.wildgardenseed.com). Morton was the keynote speaker at MOFGA and Cooperative Extension’s Farmer to Farmer Conference last November.