livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] about climate

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pete Vukovich <pvukovic1@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] about climate
  • Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 20:32:49 -0700 (PDT)

From: tradingpost <tradingpost@lobo.net>
To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2013 8:22 PM

You're welcome to believe that theory explains global warming. I've heard that sometime in the past since I've followed everything I could find on global warming for many years. It's just one of many unfounded distractions funded by fossil fuel corporations, paying hundreds of millions to destroy the science, all behind innocent sounding front groups. Talk about an agenda.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net