livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] 'Organic' from China exposed

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] 'Organic' from China exposed
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 23:39:59 -0000

I'm sure this is part reality but I am still wondering where this news comes from for it has the effect of making people begin to doubt all organic food. Much the same as these articles that state organic food is bad for you. And is it true? I know for a fact that I would not pass certification if I were watering my plants from an highly polluted river that went on fire from time to time.
John

'Organic' from China exposed: The truth abt 'organic' foods from
world's worst environmental cesspool
http://www.naturalnews.com/039195_organic_foods_China_pollution_nightmare.html#ixzz2LbLh5Br6