livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Prep help?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: spirit@lobo.net
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Prep help?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 18:43:52 -0700

new blood? haha,that's funny! as we get further and further away from self reliance each generation gets more spoiled and less able to understand. they all seem to think you can "buy" your way to salvation,or they won't worry abt it until it really happens.After all,if uneducated ppl can do it it'll be a piece of cake for "me". as for your "resources" I've come to find out the only 1 u can count on is yourself. Don't overextend and then regret.

Barb
(who's been around the block 1 too many times already)