livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Prep help?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Prep help?
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 06:19:20 -0500

And if you already knit or crochet or have other fiber skills, join Ravelry (http://www.ravelry.com) and check out the Homesteaders group there.

Liz

On Jan 14, 2013, at 6:39 AM, Lori <bakequery@aol.com> wrote:

Thanks again, Pego.
Lori
-----Original Message-----
From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
To: livingontheland <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Sun, Jan 13, 2013 10:26 am

You might try rattling around the Locavore groups, the Permaculturalists and the Bioneers; http://www.bioneers.org/programs/beaming-bioneers-program/beaming-in-your-area  All of whom are interested in that sort of thing, or at least are good places to connect with people toward that end.

Yours, Pego

<<I have tried in vain to share with others,and as well the prospective of aiding? persons to start a cooperative rights livelihood business(Food Co-Op ) etc, and cannot find persons willing to take these free shares whether preppers or not! Even tried to find organizations that could steer me to others such as Haitian and others in need,and with? positive attitudes toward sustainable growing,? and still NOTHING !>>