livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] true heirloom tomato taste

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan@windwalkerfarm.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] true heirloom tomato taste
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:37:31 -0500

I've always wondered if our humidity affected them - but we had almost no
humidity but the constant heat over 100º plus constant wind I'm sure had
their way with the tomatoes this year - all my Costalutos were outside this
year - in year's past I've kept them in the hightunnel and they did do
better. Customers like the way they look when they slice them.

We've been done with market for about four weeks now - everything went at
the same time - including me!

Joan

http://www.denverpost.com/rss/ci_21357465?source=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&u>>