livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] true heirloom tomato taste

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan@windwalkerfarm.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] true heirloom tomato taste
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:31:32 -0500

Title: Re: [Livingontheland] true heirloom tomato taste
Paul – are these the Costoluto Genovese tomatoes?  I bought the Costoluto seed from Gourmet seed a couple of years ago but they have not done well these last two years.  Is this the same tomato?  Since we’ve become a desert in eastern Kansas it seems like many of the tried and true varieties are failing – or maybe its just me!

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, KS