livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Houses In The Post-Peak World

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Houses In The Post-Peak World
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 12:52:44 -0700

Well said. Oddly enough today I'm racing against the calendar to get earliest
crops started for market, and frustrated as u-know-what over wind & cold
delaying finishing a greenhouse extension. Without these short term results
it takes more than inspiration to keep me going. What that is I don't know. I
have only today to finish fastening plastic & stay on schedule, & the wind is
picking up. & try germinating carrots when nighttime lows are 20 outside with
a large covered bed inside the greenhouse & a small electric heater inside
that. Pushing the envelope can get frustrating.