livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Extending the Harvest in Your Home Garden

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Extending the Harvest in Your Home Garden
  • Date: Sun, 15 May 2011 19:45:53 +0100

I am all in favor of this but in practice it means that I am rushing to get seedlings ready almost all year round. We still have almost 1/3rd of the summer crops to go in the ground with a colder than usual Spring. No sweat there we are almost ready. But the problem is that I need to get to have my next winter crops ready and planted by mid September at the latest. That may be difficult.
John

Extending the Harvest in Your Home Garden
http://www.chrismartenson.com/blog/extending-harvest-your-home-garden/51656