livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Is Being Healthy a Revolutionary Act?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Is Being Healthy a Revolutionary Act?
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 09:51:23 -0700

I can believe it. I've been a little uneasy telling doctors (tests only) I'm
not on any prescriptions or over the counter remedies, just some well known
natural supplements. They tried to put me on Lipitor years ago but since I
changed my diet they haven't found any need for it. It's not commonly known
that doctors get bonuses for prescribing drugs, often as taking part in
"studies" that never get published and serve the sole purpose of selling
drugs. But don't get me started on where the donations go for "race for the
cure".

I really hate it's come to this but it looks like the only safe way these
days to get what your body needs is to grow your own.