livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] corn ethanol for fuel?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: richard green <greenrw71@hotmail.com>
  • To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] corn ethanol for fuel?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 01:29:50 +0000

Most old moonshiners after running off one run of sweet mash and four runs of sour mash feed the cooked mash to there live stock, pigs, chickens, ducks, and I assume fish also could eat it. The livestock bennifit from the cooking which make the nutrients more soluable or available to their digestion. If the production of ethanol was allowed on a farm scale, instead of our current system transportation cost would be drastically reduced and the grain mash residue would be utilized on site. A much more sustainable system.... Oh well if frogs had wings they wouldnt bump there butts. And if big oil didnt own our goverment........

Rick