livingontheland - [Livingontheland] conference

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] conference
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2011 16:23:17 -0800 (PST)

fromJames Godsil <godsil.james@gmail.com>
toCommunity Gardens USA <community_garden@list.communitygarden.org>
dateMon, Jan 17, 2011 at 1:48 PM
subject[Community_garden] Sweet Water Winter Conference One Official Site and Purchase Link

hide details 1:48 PM (4 hours ago)
Dear All,

This will be a Milwaukee gathering *Jan. 21-23*,  focusing on *Commercial upscaling of aquaponics in old factory complexes *Democratization of aquaponics through miniatures in our schools and backyards *Internationalization of aquaponics through net enhanced partnerships

The official site, which includes purchase links and price dis-aggregation
info at...http://sweetwater-organic.com/blog/winter-workshop-1/*

My informal platform re the event at: http://www.milwaukeerenaissance.com/Godsil/HomePage*

Sweet Water makes snow birds feel like we're in some kind of rain forest in
that mammoth re-purposed factory with all of that lovely life growing through the
winter.

Godsil