livingontheland - [Livingontheland] My "qualifications"

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Simply Cooking Nonna <simplycookingnonna@gmail.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] My "qualifications"
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 20:09:40 -0700

Anytime you end up in a contest of "qualifications" you only show your
lack of education. If you have to talk about it, obviously then you
haven't been "educated" properly. You can't learn growing or
sustainability from a book or any school. It comes from years of doing
and observation, as well as immersion in the fundamental principles.
It also comes from learning in life and constantly assessing your
progress. It always amuses me to see people "learning" from others in
an "education environment", when those who are "supposedly" doing the
teaching have also been "taught" by the clueless. We all have a lot to
learn from everybody. It always amuses me when those who speak of
"simplicity" are using the latest techno devices and then bemoaning
their "lack of ability" in order to achieve their objectives. Your
words and especially your actions speak for who you REALLY are, not
your qualifications.

nonna