livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] learning curve

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "mobius" <mobius@mainestream.us>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] learning curve
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:32:02 -0500

Using fresh manure:  I used it in Kenya and here in Lubbock. No problem.  I used cow manure.  Chicken manure is higher in N.
I have never seen a plant damaged or killed by either.

I have decided that many people who write books and instructions are just that - writers.  They have never been in a garden??

Ken

That's great.  That put's me a year up on my soil ammendment because I can use the composted stuff and the fresh.  I'm talking chickens and very poor soil.
Thanks
Fred
--
MOLON LABE

In a society where only government agents and criminals are armed,
sooner or later, usually sooner, one can't tell them apart.

Unknown