livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Terra Madre

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Diane Kann <dianek59@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Terra Madre
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 07:38:23 -0500

Oliver, one of our adult sons, was blessed to be able to attend Terra Madre this year (representing our farm) with a few others from the central Florida Slow Food group.  He, too, came back with such an amazing amount of experiences to share---what a great event!

Diane K
Heart of Christmas Farms
http://hocfarms.com