livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] healthy eating for weight loss and wellness

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] healthy eating for weight loss and wellness
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Some of us have tried that and gotten very sick.  Some of us require more animal protein and fat then others......  Painting us all with the same brush will make some folks really sick whether from too much animals protein and fat or not enough.  The key is to severely limit sugars and really listen to your body.  I practically live on forage fed meat and milk in addition to organically grown veggies.  I have tried many types of diets (I dont mean to lose weight) and when I decided to listen to my body and eat what it asks for I feel excellent.  Put beans and grain my body and I feel bloated and sick within 20 minutes.......  give me a glass of forage fed raw milk or a bowl of raw yogurt and my body is energized and happy.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman