livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Using Human Waste

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <pbunch@cox.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Using Human Waste
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 4:55:00 -0700

Thermophilic composting sounds like a good component for home treatment and
use of human waste streams. I guess this would depend on very careful
methodology in the hands of responsible, intelligent and/or very well trained
people.. If applied on a mass scale I suppose good testing and QA/QC would be
required.

Phil