livingontheland - [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] List of 30 of our Organic No-Till Videos

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] [KC No-Till] List of 30 of our Organic No-Till Videos
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 13:47:29 -0500

 To Lots

Here is a list of our organotil videos so far showing our garden chronology in reverse order. The organotil channel explores organic/no till gardening. During the winter i hope to organize it by date so it will serve as a local guide of when to do what in the garden. Most clips are filmed at Niles Home for Children and some at All Species' Tracy Garden. Other gardens or related topics may be included from time to time. Please let other gardeners and potential gardeners know about this effort.

Here is the organotill channel address: http://www.youtube.com/organotill

Thanks, Marty Kraft

 No Till Bed Over Bermuda Grass

Planting Watermelon & Corn

Mulching with Leaves & Cardboard

Planting Okra

Pruning Tomato Plants

Toadal Release

Planting Eggplant & Cucumbers

Harvesting Strawberries

Planting Peppers

Sweet Potato Sprouting & Planting

Planting Tomatoes

Work Progresses On Our UnderstoryGarden

Step One: Parking Lot to Organic No Till Garden

Harvesting Worm Castings

Worm Bin Critique by Stan Slaughter

Planting Gourds - April Kansas City

Attempted Paw Paw Pollination

Spring in the Urban Wilderness

04/20 Feeding Onions and Garlic with Alfalfa Tea

03 Planting Cauliflower, Cabbage & Potatoes in No-till Beds

Making Simple Manure Tea for Blueberry Bushes

Planting Onion Plants 3/15/10

Garden Martin House

Planting Sugar Snap Peas 3/20/10

Planting Onion Sets 3/31/10