livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Another link

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Norma Sutton <sweetspringfarm@gmail.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Another link
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 00:25:00 -0400

These are listed for Montana.  I searched for "edible plants of or in Montana".  I imagine you could substitute any state and come up with similar listings.  The first link is great.  You can click on Native plants and a list comes up.  For each plant in the list, column on the left, if you click on one a photo and information on the plant comes up to the right.
Norma

http://montana.plant-life.org/

--
I now have 3 books available in my lulu store:

http://stores.lulu.com/store.php?fAcctID=174864

visit our farm site
at:http://www.freewebs.com/sweetspringfarm/

  • [Livingontheland] Another link, Norma Sutton, 06/01/2010