livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] No Till Problems

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Emery Mitchamore <emitch@att.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] No Till Problems
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 09:03:20 -0500

It may not be "By the Book", but I wait until it's getting Texas-hot and dry before putting on new mulch (June, usually).  There's a ton of Pillbugs around right now, but they seem to be content eating decomposed matter (and the cushions on my water wands).

E. E. "Mitch"  Mitchamore, just NW of Austin