livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Farms in Skyscrapers Won't Solve Our Food Problems

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Farms in Skyscrapers Won't Solve Our Food Problems
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 14:59:49 -0700 (PDT)

For 8,000 years humans have been living off what the soil produces in the way of grain, meat, veggies, milk, eggs, fibers, etc.  That continues to be the way to stay healthy. Nothing man comes up with, whether GMOs, chemicals, etc, will change that.  The only thing that changes is that those things make a lot of profit for a big corporation.  The corporations want profit even if it means killing their customers.

Ken Hargesheimer