livingontheland - [Livingontheland] INDUSTRIAL Milk Causes Upper Respiratory Congestion

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Zachary Domike <zdomike@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] INDUSTRIAL Milk Causes Upper Respiratory Congestion
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 14:28:08 -0700 (PDT)

FROM my former farm, we sold lots of goat's milk to kids with "allergies to
dairy." Industrial processes break up cow milk fats to Homogenize the fat
and preserve it. That makes fats small, but also allows it to pass to liver
undigested, creating havoc in some small humans. This might be the source of
high-cholesterol and artheriosclerosis.

You might experiment with un-homogenized milk, but it is hard to find....
and all the baby formulas and commercial processed brands have been remixed
with processed fats. The marketing of baby formula (free in the maternity
wards) leads to many long-term allergies created in the new-born and
especially premmies.

As Paul wrote, skim milk is a good choice if you need cheap protein, and have
given up finding goat milk.

Zack