livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Which Veggie Burgers Were Made With a Neurotoxin?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Which Veggie Burgers Were Made With a Neurotoxin?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 13:42:34 -0700 (PDT)

No sucess with 'Ponics?

<<And the things growing in my garden contain no neurotoxins, pesticides, heavy metals, e.coli, transfats, MSG, HFCS, refined sugar or refined flour. I really tire of the "guess what's behind the label" game in food stores. Unfortunately, fish don't grow well in my beds so it's the store or nothing.>paul tradingpost@lobo.net>>