livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Which Veggie Burgers Were Made With a Neurotoxin?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Which Veggie Burgers Were Made With a Neurotoxin?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 20:04:38 -0600

As in hydroponics? All seriousness aside (!) we've read of problems with
farmed fish - they have to be fed Something.... As for growing in soilless
medium, it involves high cost inputs for startup, depends on various
industrial inputs, and is very likely impractical for millions to feed
themselves. Not to mention unnatural. Ever taste those hydroponic tomatoes?
Funny, I can't taste them at all...