livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Gardening on Construction Fill

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Gardening on Construction Fill
  • Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 12:16:49 -0700

Looking it up I see Richmond is at Vancouver in BC. Your Food Security
Society is doing impressive work and I'm glad to know of it. If you want to
tell us more about your work please do. I'm in NM and I've seen the
earthships tho I'm not impressed with them ;-)

Suggest people look at that link
http://richmondfoodsecure.blogspot.com